Trading PSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't give a damn if your weapon was purchased at Store B and you paid 200 above retail, you're not getting that in trade value.

You can't imagine how many times I've had that line dropped on me in trades.

We either trade buds price for buds price, or have a nice day

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mean, I say this all the time --- Market Value is whatever the market will pay. But the flip side of that is that the Market is not obliged to pay anything that they/it doesn't want to pay.

So anyone can ask whatever they want, but more than likely they'll be disappointed at the results. As far as trade values goes, I don't rely on Buds or any particular site. If I see something, I'm going to value it at the lowest possible price I can find in stock. Buds could be 500, but if I could order from another trusted site for 400, then 400 is my starting consideration.

Hworth18

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, but have you seen what PSA is charging for their house brand carbines now? These sub $500 guns are now almost double that!
Crazy times.... I certainly wouldn't pay that price and I wouldn't trade either.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So your not gonna trade me that shoebox of 1980s hot wheels for 2k in primers? What if I throw in a couple Stompers trucks?

If you come up with a variation I dont have in a casting I collect, and I'll open up the SPP stash to trade (or factory 9mm, or hell even guns).
You can choose from Classic Cord, Auburn 852, 31 Doozie, 36 Cord.

Stompers? Never heard of her...

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, but have you seen what PSA is charging for their house brand carbines now? These sub $500 guns are now almost double that!
Crazy times.... I certainly wouldn't pay that price and I wouldn't trade either.

I purchased my AK from them for $699 a while back, the next week it went up to $899. They’re selling on gun broker for 1000-1300. I sold it recently for a grand. I would buy another for 699, it’s not a bad firearm, but it’s certainly not an Arsenal. I wouldn’t pay an Arsenal price for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom