Traditional archery in a picture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are my dusty users.
been too long
I also have a td recurve with two sets of limbs, I bought 30? Years ago a light 60”55# set and a heavier 64” 66# set
They’re both too heavy for me now. 😢
image.jpg

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that longbow a Hoyt Sky bow?
Wow. No, it’s a Sauk Trail something or other reflex deflex long bow. I helped make it to some small extent i guess.
The wow part is that my takedown I mentioned but not pictured is in fact a Sky bow. A Hunter t/d. And it’s personalized to me and signed by none other than Earl Hoyt jr.
It was a super sturdy and solid accurate and fairly fast bow when I bought it. I was popping some small shaft Beman carbon arrows out that sucker at 275 fps.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Wow. No, it’s a Sauk Trail something or other reflex deflex long bow. I helped make it to some small extent i guess.
The wow part is that my takedown I mentioned but not pictured is in fact a Sky bow. A Hunter t/d. And it’s personalized to me and signed by none other than Earl Hoyt jr.
It was a super sturdy and solid accurate and fairly fast bow when I bought it. I was popping some small shaft Beman carbon arrows out that sucker at 275 fps.

I see, it looks very similar to my Sky longbow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom