Tragic: Every Single Bump Stock In Nation Suddenly Lost In Boating Accident

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://babylonbee.com/news/tragic-...k-in-nation-suddenly-lost-in-boating-accident

U.S.—In a rash of tragedies all across the United States, every single bump stock in the nation was tragically lost in various boating accidents earlier this week.

Coincidentally, the bump stocks have just been banned by the Trump administration. Since all the bump stocks have been destroyed, it's now impossible for the ATF to confiscate them or fine people who did not destroy them.

"Well, I guess our job is done," an ATF representative said. "We were gonna have to make sure people complied with this unilateral executive order, but now I guess we can just harrass gun owners for other stuff. Worked out pretty nicely for all of us, I think."

It's not clear why gun owners were taking their bump stocks boating. Some have theorized they were using them to fish, or just wanted to make sure they weren't stolen why they were away. Whatever the case, it's tragic that the bump stocks are now all at the bottom of lakes, rivers, and oceans from coast to coast.​

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed, and edited. FWIW, I thought bump stocks were a bad idea from the first time I saw a promotional video of them. I knew then that they would one day be used in a massacre. It took several years, but it happened. I simply don't like them.
What else would you like to ban based on fiat and not law?

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What else would you like to ban based on fiat and not law?
I haven't banned anything. Machine guns have been regulated since 1934. Devices like the bump-fire stock, which mimic full auto fire while attempting to circumvent Federal law, have just been banned by Mr. Trump's DOJ. My fingerprints cannot be found on any of this.

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't banned anything. Machine guns have been regulated since 1934. Devices like the bump-fire stock, which mimic full auto fire while attempting to circumvent Federal law, have just been banned by Mr. Trump's DOJ. My fingerprints cannot be found on any of this.
Isn't the 34' NFA Act a circumvention of the 2nd Amendment? Shouldn't we celebrate ingenuity being used to circumvent unconstitutional usurpations?

Latest posts

Top Bottom