'Tragic Mistake'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh well maybe next time, hey, it could happen

“Our investigation now concludes the strike was a tragic mistake.”

Those were the words of Chief of U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM), Gen. Frank McKenzie on Friday after the Pentagon concluded that no ISIS-K terrorists were killed in a drone strike in Kabul that claimed that lives of 10 civilians, including seven children.

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/deadly-t...ZxbBuzunzvgZ_d6-97rYtjQmzyT0gCotLuBqGC1uc2zPo

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If Trump it would be 24/7 coverage...they probably did it on purpose just to change the subject of leaving people & weapons behind for the enemy "we got some bad guys so STFU". Funny how news takes awhile to come out (like the fake chemical attack in Syria that baited trump)...buddy of mine who is an internet bottom feeder immediately knew it was an aid worker and his family that was hit. I believed him, but figured it would be swept under the rug.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A week after a New York Times visual investigation, the U.S. military admitted to a “tragic mistake” in a drone strike in Kabul last month that killed 10 civilians, including an aid worker and seven children.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the day it happened it went something like this. “Hey we got a really bad terrorist with a drone strike that was on the way to kill many Americans, we will not however release his name” and the media praising the incredible military intelligence we have under the Harris administration.
Where are the retractions, the apologies and the DEMAND for answers and accountability?

Latest posts

Top Bottom