'Tragic Mistake'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This might create more "terrorists", don't you reckon? Or would a foreign country killing ten children in a drone attack be a terrorist action?

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone believe, even for a single second, that a major terrorist was actually taken out by this inept administration or the poor leadership of our military under Biden? If so you are a special kind of stupid.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
In the first broadcast I heard there was a secondary explosion also.
yeah i think the thinking was "WHOA THIS GUY IS PUTTING A BUNCH OF JERRY CANS FILLED WITH ACCELERANT INTO A CAR, HE'S GOING TO BLOW EVERYONE UP. LET'S BLOW HIM UP FIRST" and he was just putting a bunch of water in his car to bring to the airport.

now when are they going to mention how many of those dead bodies at the airport had bullet holes in them? that's the double whammy, not even just that an innocent man and his entire family were exploded because they needed a "victory" in the press. but that they needed a victory in the press *because even the lie they had told about the airport "bombing" was still garnering a ton of negative press*.

there may have been an explosion. but the majority of the dead from the footage i saw looked they were shot. and my eyes work just fine; i don't need the news to play third party eyeballs. i'm sure in another month or so we'll find out it was correct.

Latest posts

Top Bottom