Trail Cam Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Batteries died on one cam even though it’s hooked to a solar panel that shows 100% charge and has the correct voltage. Changed batteries and this young buck showed up.

View attachment 301618View attachment 301619
Then, checking another cam that is not cellular, I’m getting this freak.
View attachment 301620

View attachment 301621
Disregard the time stamp on this last photo. I forgot to reset to the current day/date until the day after this was taken earlier this week.
I sure do like those crazy rack bucks!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently we have wild horses now.

030BEF6E-6442-442D-B278-F0B98DCAB298.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3 out of my 5 Spypoints have decided to stop transmitting pictures. I think one is due to a battery issue, but the others are connected to 12v with solar chargers. Stupid.
Not to disrespect your cameras, but Spypoint has a horrible reputation. I honestly don’t know much about them except what I’ve read on the internet (other people’s experiences), and I don’t know what they cost either. Unless they are just stupid cheap, I would look at other options if I were you. I’ve never used one, but Tactacams have a great reputation of reliability. Mine are Spartan GoCams, and the price on them has dropped drastically(they’re still not cheap but are cheaper).

Latest posts

Top Bottom