Trail Cam Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I put out corn to attract deer, but I now have a butt load of Eurasian Dove that are in season till 12/29...........and no limit! Just need to get them to go to the side of property with a safe background.
I have a dozen or so dove on the feeder as we speak. This patch of woods is a roosting area so about 4 pm they come back in and land at the feeder the last snack of the day. The cruising hawks keep them flushing and on their toes.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh crap, don’t tell AlongCameJones you've got Eurasian Dove or he’ll want to come over and air gun’em!🤣🤣
ACJ come on over. And Mr. GJ that stuff is for deer. I can't control stupid birds that my dog has now chased off. So, the chance of me shooting anything between my dog/wife is about .ooooooooooooooooooooo1.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ACJ come on over. And Mr. GJ that stuff is for deer. I can't control stupid birds that my dog has now chased off. So, the chance of me shooting anything between my dog/wife is about .ooooooooooooooooooooo1.
If you shoot at it over bait, it is illegal. No matter the intent of the feed.

I just felt you should know.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The larger you can view this the easier it is to see. He is moving right to left the first couple of seconds of the video located right under the low hanging tree branch. Notice the black tip to the tail

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Risky time for rabbits and squirrels this morning

47d756ed-fe5a-4eac-9d86-9514e73046a5.jpg

6018c3f8-ac4f-4531-9b11-5d33bda43c7d.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom