Trail Cam Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I had decent luck with mine. The only two complaints I have is the mini SD use. Have to use an adapter to look at the card. The other was the endless emails about offers,programs etc. they can still be used as a regular cam and take decent pics.
If anyone is interested, there was a 2 pack on the clearance isle at the Edmond tractor supply. It was $129

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
spypoint-1.jpg

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to disrespect your cameras, but Spypoint has a horrible reputation. I honestly don’t know much about them except what I’ve read on the internet (other people’s experiences), and I don’t know what they cost either. Unless they are just stupid cheap, I would look at other options if I were you. I’ve never used one, but Tactacams have a great reputation of reliability. Mine are Spartan GoCams, and the price on them has dropped drastically(they’re still not cheap but are cheaper).
It's really crazy how inconsistent they can be. I've had 2 of these for 4 years or longer and have had sporadic issues with one of them the entire time. My old Spypoint Link Micros no longer work so I bought a couple of Link Micro LTEs to replace them. They both worked great for weeks, but now only one of them is transmitting.

I found that Moultrie also makes one . . . might try it out and compare. Might be time to save up some Bass Pro rewards points and buy something else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom