Trail Cam Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now I see why you only share pics of pigs someone else killed. 🤷‍♂️🤣
Ain’ t that the truth brother!! 🤣🤣

When I was younger, not even old enough to drive, it was a dry summer-no rain and there’s a two track road on the west side of my folks house.

I heard something running on the road, couldn’t see jack crap cause it was so dark and grabbed dads lever action 30-30, followed the sound, pulled the trigger. THUMP- DRT!

I was pretty dang proud for shooting that coyote till dad got out of bed asked what I was doing and then had the nerve to tell me I shot his calf he put out there.

Didn’t even tell me good shot or nothin, between all the cuss words he was spitting out. 🤣🤣

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ain’ t that the truth brother!! 🤣🤣

When I was younger, not even old enough to drive, it was a dry summer-no rain and there’s a two track road on the west side of my folks house.

I heard something running on the road, couldn’t see jack crap cause it was so dark and grabbed dads lever action 30-30, followed the sound, pulled the trigger. THUMP- DRT!

I was pretty dang proud for shooting that coyote till dad got out of bed asked what I was doing and then had the nerve to tell me I shot his calf he put out there.

Didn’t even tell me good shot or nothin, between all the cuss words he was spitting out. 🤣🤣
I have a friend whose son and some buddies were spotlighting for pigs out in his pasture, and they took a shot at eyes that appeared to be close to the ground. After the shot, they realized it was his sister’s registered Brown Swiss show heifer that was laying down. They made a great shot and hit that heifer dead center between her eyes. Needless to say, my friend was very upset with the situation. The boy was in early high school when it happened and is at least 30 now, and I‘m pretty sure he’s still getting a ration of sh*t for it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom