Trail Cam Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a bobcat Sunday morning in low light and out of crossbow range, and it looked bigger than this one.
2E013849-7448-41EE-82B4-9B472D71EAAD.jpeg

Hirschkopf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been pleased with the turn-out to my new gravity feeder. Need to get a 2nd camera to monitor the prior, often ignored, broadcast corn feeder. After being present for a couple of weeks, the protein feeder feeding rush has maxed out at four deer and two opossums (not counting one visit by a large hog sounder). The most mature buck, who visits at least one a day, mostly at night, seems to have only one good eye. His left eye was likely taken out in a rut scuffle. About half the deer who visit have figured out how the feeder works. The other half, including this buck, eat what was spilled on ground.

One Eye Deer.JPG

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I guess it’s contagious, because I found this one when I checked cameras this morning.
View attachment 331212
Yep. I had a basket rack show up on cell cam this morning with one of his gone, and I know he still had it a few days ago.

At first I figured the big guy lost it due to stress from rut and all, but it’s looking like they are dropping for some other reason.

Latest posts

Top Bottom