Trail Cam Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The old gang is back this morning.
125D54E7-91E1-44BB-903E-89AE600E7B87.jpeg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’m going up today to pull all the cards and batteries from a couple feeders. One of my sons friends pulled the card from his tactacams and they had thousands of pics that weren’t transmitted to him. I’m curious to see what’s on mine.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m going up today to pull all the cards and batteries from a couple feeders. One of my sons friends pulled the card from his tactacams and they had thousands of pics that weren’t transmitted to him. I’m curious to see what’s on mine.
With ATT Buy a Session, the pictures are numbered, so I know if I’m missing something. However, since I had to switch 3 cameras over to a Spartan plan, there’s no way to tell. My last ATT plan expires in a week or so, and I’ll unfortunately have to add it to my Spartan plan too. :censored:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got pictures of these two hanging out together since last August . . .

View attachment 347936
I don’t think that buck with the droptine is going to score well, but he would’ve been on borrowed time if he’d been on my place. I’ve always wanted to kill one with a droptine, but the only one I’ve ever had on camera broke his off before season. :censored:

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t think that buck with the droptine is going to score well, but he would’ve been on borrowed time if he’d been on my place. I’ve always wanted to kill one with a droptine, but the only one I’ve ever had on camera broke his off before season. :censored:

Other pictures show that he isn't huge. He definitely would've gotten shot if I would've seen him from the stand. Most of the pictures I have of him are before light or after dark.

Latest posts

Top Bottom