Trailer tags/travel question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got one of those Oklahoma is beautiful tags to put on a boat trailer. In Texas at least if they think you are from OK they will not even stop most of the time.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm on the fence. The guy said he'd provide a bill of sale no problem, which is encouraging. Just got so much going on this week and its an hour away which will be hard to get to.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm on the fence. The guy said he'd provide a bill of sale no problem, which is encouraging. Just got so much going on this week and its an hour away which will be hard to get to.
Well, if he's willing to provide BOS, that would be peace of mind enough for me. As for if you have time or not? I guess that depends on if its a good deal or something you can buy at that price anytime. I do know a guy who loves to haul things for folks and I bet he would run and pick it up for you but he charges cash dollars. It'd probably soak up any savings on the trailer price.

MavMatt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm from MO originaly and I've pulled my buddys trailer back a few times, and got pulled over once by the hwy patrol. I told them that OK doesn't reguire tags for trailers and they let me go, no problems, but all the lights were working and they said to make sure I kept them that way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom