Train to fight…. Oh my😱

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That would actually be good training to learn to drop (literally) whatever you are doing and engage.
Especially with the phone. Replacing a phone is always cheaper than a hospital bill or funeral.

diggler1833

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A refreshing change to the vet beard/gear queer/viking references that flood the training market these days.

One can always get over-analytical of their lack of movement (get off the "X"), assessment etc... But that would also be something else that floods the training market these days too.

It's just entertaining to see a deviation from the norm every once in a while.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The car thing is harder than it looks when you have ... Ahem ... Ahhhh ... Well, hell ... BOOBIES ... 🤦

I fumbled around like I had no idea they were there the first time I tried that. 😂😂😂

One breast reduction (🤔okay, technically TWO 😬) and a litte more practice and it's doable now. Haha!

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The car thing is harder than it looks when you have ... Ahem ... Ahhhh ... Well, hell ... BOOBIES ... 🤦

I fumbled around like I had no idea they were there the first time I tried that. 😂😂😂

One breast reduction (🤔okay, technically TWO 😬) and a litte more practice and it's doable now. Haha!
( . )( . )

now…

(.)(.)

😂

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I'd better practice, I don't like fun er als, because I never saw anyone have any fun but the heirs and that was later. Also, I don't plan on riding in a Cadillac station wagon but one time and that is toward (after) the end of my life and I don't care whether it is air conditioned or not.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A refreshing change to the vet beard/gear queer/viking references that flood the training market these days.

One can always get over-analytical of their lack of movement (get off the "X"), assessment etc... But that would also be something else that floods the training market these days too.

It's just entertaining to see a deviation from the norm every once in a while.
Dont you know that gear and social media following are what makes the defender??? You silly man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom