Transfer time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally picked up my babies around 10/03/09

Sent in the Form 4s in January (around the 10th).

They were approved June 15th

I got notification around July 1 from my Class III dealer.

Dave

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to work today and thought about calling the ATF and seeing if it was still pending, an thought to myself it is, so I will not call. I just did not want to hear its still pending!! Then just a few min. later I picked the phone up and called anyways. They asked for the info so I told them and the woman said its approved!!! 114 days later!! Oh well I am happy! Now I got to wait for my stamp to make it to S&H Arms so I can pick my MP5 up!!!

Big Bad Wolf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I called today. The said my forms were approved on Dec. 11th. Haven't heard from the place that did my forms and build. What's the average time frame from once approved to in your hands? This is my first class 3 paperwork and stuff

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I called today. The said my forms were approved on Dec. 11th. Haven't heard from the place that did my forms and build. What's the average time frame from once approved to in your hands? This is my first class 3 paperwork and stuff

Probably a week plus mail time. Many of the examiners are on the Alternate Work Schedule (AWS) and only work 2 days in the office. They probably pick up the next stack and mail off the approved forms from the week on those days. So probably 12 days from approved to your dealer. It should probably be there any time. At any rate, I'd call the dealer and check.

Latest posts

Top Bottom