Trayvon Whitewash????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No tickets to buy, it's a docuseries on TV. All you can do is change the channel, and they don't give 2 shits. The Nielsen ratings will probably be through the roof. The media and the politicians in FL made this a circus that most of the country bought hook, line and sinker.
Agreed. This was a media-driven, politically-motivated prosecution that should never have been tried.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Moviechat has a thread on the series. Most who have posted on it (including yours truly) seem to think it will whitewash Martin and portray Z as a racist cop-wannabee, who was just itching to shoot someone.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Moviechat has a thread on the series. Most who have posted on it (including yours truly) seem to think it will whitewash Martin and portray Z as a racist cop-wannabee, who was just itching to shoot someone.

That's exactly how it's going to happen.
Somewhat surprisingly most of the posters on moviechat don't seem to be fanboys of little St. Trayvon.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Somewhat surprisingly most of the posters on moviechat don't seem to be fanboys of little St. Trayvon.
This guy on the movie forum that I mentioned, is coming around to our way of thinking. He now concedes that Martin was not the angel that he had previously thought,. He was engaged with yours truly in a very polite conversation and was fairly open-minded. Sometimes, that's all it takes

bluedog46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I once had a black conservative friend ask me and some others in a group of various sexes and races what the "main problem for the black community is". There were things like crime, some mentioned legacy of racism while saying not to excuse bad behavior because of it. Black on black crime was brought up. Lack of accountability and blaming things on racism and segregation was brought up. I actually mentioned and got some agreement on what I think is the biggest problem. I mentioned that all groups have their "bad people" among Italians its the mafia and among the Irish it was the bootleggers and often gangsters. The japanese have yakuza. The thing is all those groups will slam the worst in their community. When that dylan rolf guy shot those 9 people at the church I don't think any white politicians, entertainers, musicians or anything else tried to excuse the behavior. No one said "I dont agree with his actions but understand the frustration". It appears in my opinion and what i have seen teh black community, in general, is the only community that will defend the worst of the worst elements a amongst itself. That greatly does not help the cause. With trayvon is a prime example. In many of those police shootings you hear "They could have just shot him in the leg" no one seems to realize it often starts with bad behavior on the part of the person. Even teh case of the man shot in the back in south carolina by the police officer. Its undefensible what the officer did, but in all fairness it would not have happened had the guy not ran and struggled with the cop. We have no idea what happened before the video. If he assualted or punched the officer then there is the fleeing felon issue.

Here is what i think happened with trayvon in my heart of hearts. I think Zimmerman did follow him and was concerned. Trayvon probably went up to him asking "Are you following me" or something to that effect. Words could have been exchanged, but i have a feeling Martin was ticked that he did not do anything wrong and may have sucker punched him and then we are where we are at.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
George just can’t stay out of trouble lol
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ayvon-martin-documentary-report-says.amp.html
Beyonce, Jay-Z threatened by George Zimmerman over Trayvon Martin documentary, report says
Robert GeartySeptember 09, 2018
a57.foxnews.com_images.foxnews.com_content_fox_news_entertainm666e158597d4272d9f57c2219976c425.jpg

George Zimmerman is being accused of sending threatening texts aimed at Beyoncé and Jay-Z over the rap mogul’s new Trayvon Martin documentary, according to a report.

Continue Reading Below

The neighborhood watch volunteer acquitted of fatally shooting the unarmed teen in 2012 called Jay-Z “a b----” and Beyoncé “a broke w----” in text messages to a private investigator, The Blast reported Friday.

“If I see either of them in my life, they’ll find themselves inside a 13-foot gator,” Zimmerman wrote when contacted by private investigator Dennis Warren for “Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story,” the news outlet reported.

Zimmerman, 34, also sent threatening texts to Jay-Z’s co-producer, Michael Gasparro, according to the report.

The messages to Gasparro included his home address and told him members of a notorious New York City Mafia family were looking for him, The Blast reported.

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN CHARGED WITH STALKING INVESTIGATOR INVOLVED IN TRAYVON MARTIN DOCUMENTARY

Continue Reading Below

Neither Beyonce nor Jay-Z have yet to respond to the alleged threats.

The Beyhive flocked to Twitter after news of Zimmerman's texts emerged, US Weekly reported.

“George Zimmerman threaten Beyoncé which means he should end up missing within the next 48 hours,” one tweet said. “Hive y’all know what to do.”

The magazine reported that another tweeted “GEORGE ZIMMERMAN REALLY THINK HE FINNA COME FOR BEYONCÉ?!!!! BEYONCÉ??????????????”

Zimmerman was charged with stalking Warren in May in Seminole County, Fla.

Warren told investigators that in one text Zimmerman told him, "I know how to handle people who [expletive] with me, I have since February of 2012." A news article about the documentary was attached to the text.

BEYONCE AND JAY-Z CONFIRM THEY RENEWED THEIR VOWS

"Anyone who [expletive] with my parents will be fed to an alligator," Zimmerman also told Warren, according to investigators.

Between Dec. 16 and 25 of 2017, officials said Warren received 55 phone calls, 67 text messages, 36 voicemails and 27 emails from Zimmerman.

The misdemeanor case is pending, online records show.

The final episode of the six-part documentary airs Monday at 10 p.m. ET on the Paramount Network.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
If history can be changed to make a POS like Abe Lincoln look like a great prez , I'm sure they can for another POS.

History is seen with 20/20 vision because it has already happened, wonder what you would have done in his stead. To call him a POS in 2018 makes me wonder why the hostility for some one you never met ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom