• Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  • All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Trespassers

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
If those kids had closed the gate, I would’ve been suspicious but probably wouldn’t have set up the gate camera, and I may have never caught them.

Are you saying you drive to south Texas to deer hunt?!?:scratch:

All I said was I own some land in west Texas. I didn't say anything about deer you did.

But the truth its worse than that I'm afraid. I sometimes drive to South Texas to just to hunt a measly quail. Or just to get away from this nut farm around here and sometimes just to go hang out a day or two and do much of nothing.

Last edited:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
All I said was I own some land in west Texas. I didn't say anything about deer you did.

But the truth its worse than that I'm afraid. I sometimes drive to South Texas to just to hunt a measly quail. Or just to get away from this nut farm around here and sometimes just to go hang out a day or two and do much of nothing.
The irony is I do the opposite. I live in east Texas but own a house and land in NW OK for hunting and getting away.:thumb:

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
the rangers with the tscra taught me that a padlock and chain are worth the trouble,even if the chain is plastic the trespass can turn into breaking and entering. this adds just another felony. but with the children i suspect a grumpy old man would be the best.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
the rangers with the tscra taught me that a padlock and chain are worth the trouble,even if the chain is plastic the trespass can turn into breaking and entering. this adds just another felony. but with the children i suspect a grumpy old man would be the best.
The gate IS locked now.:thumb:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Very cool; I would have figured you'd be on a texas board (you may be too), but glad you are on here to rub elbows with us.

FYI my join date on this board is 2 days before yours in 2012.:thumb:

I’m on a couple TX boards, but there are way too many city slicker know it all a-holes on those boards for me to participate in the “chat” sections. Those boards do have good classified sections though.
This is the only hunting message board I “chat” on, and even though this board still has its share of a-holes, it’s a manageable amount that can just be put on an “ignore” list.:blush:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
I wish I had your problems.

Heck if all it was was a couple of kids riding around playing when I'm not there I wouldn't lose a minute of sleep over it if they would stay on the roads and keep the dang gate shut.

You should see what I deal with in Terrel Co. right now with the border the way it is. I have had multiple trucks at night with illegals and they are armed and don't stop to talk. Dangerous stuff.

Spike pits, Punji sticks, a little pyro and some imagination.

Top Bottom