Trespassers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish I had your problems.

Heck if all it was was a couple of kids riding around playing when I'm not there I wouldn't lose a minute of sleep over it if they would stay on the roads and keep the dang gate shut.

You should see what I deal with in Terrel Co. right now with the border the way it is. I have had multiple trucks at night with illegals and they are armed and don't stop to talk. Dangerous stuff.
Stay safe brother....Stay safe and keep your powder dry

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even I know where Guymon is. I've even purposely drove through it on one of my trips ehading west. Got off I-40 at Tucumcari, NM and through Dalhart to Guymon and then on to Sapulpa. Jsut thought we'd take a different route. Holy hell!! Don't need to do that drive again. Not much out there and it seemed like to took twice as long as it should have.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even I know where Guymon is. I've even purposely drove through it on one of my trips ehading west. Got off I-40 at Tucumcari, NM and through Dalhart to Guymon and then on to Sapulpa. Jsut thought we'd take a different route. Holy hell!! Don't need to do that drive again. Not much out there and it seemed like to took twice as long as it should have.

LOL! Everyone should drive the full length of the Oklahoma panhandle at least once! I've done it many times, but I still don't need to go back. It is only a route to a destination and a place to hunt antelope!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Driven the full length of the panhandle many times going elk hunting, skiing, and RV’ing.
Usually leave Ponca at 2am which puts me in Guymon at daylight. The trip I hate is in New Mexico between Clayton and Springer. That has to be the most boring drive ever.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Driven the full length of the panhandle many times going elk hunting, skiing, and RV’ing.
Usually leave Ponca at 2am which puts me in Guymon at daylight. The trip I hate is in New Mexico between Clayton and Springer. That has to be the most boring drive ever.

I don't really mind the drive from Clayton to Springer. I always see antelope along that stretch. Maybe I'm concentrating so hard looking for speed goats that it seems the time just flies. You do want to watch your speed along that road. I used to have relatives in Springer and thought I was gonna' get the chance at an antelope hunt around there, but it never materialized.

Latest posts

Top Bottom