Tricked out CZs... who has one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a P-01 Omega into which I installed CGW's Omega trigger kit. Installation was fairly easy and straightforward, and CGW was helpful when I ran into a disconnector issue. The new trigger kit truly transformed the pistol and I can highly recommend it.

IMG_0535.jpg IMG_0542.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well boys, I've kind of gone nuts. After a DA/SA steel gun drought for years suffice a 1006 purchase, I picked up a 75D that was Cajunized off armslist and I'm sold. Just placed an order from CGW (because CZC wouldn't answer the phone for several days) for a SP01 W/ pro package, 10x bushing, and TFX Pros. Now on the waiting list to send in my P01 that I picked up as well. Will post when I get them back.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am having some failure to fires with mine, but only on handloads. They do look like light primer strikes, and the same ones will fire in my Sig. I either need to put a heavier spring in it, or try some different primers, I'm using CCI so far. Otherwise, it shoots great!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am having some failure to fires with mine, but only on handloads. They do look like light primer strikes, and the same ones will fire in my Sig. I either need to put a heavier spring in it, or try some different primers, I'm using CCI so far. Otherwise, it shoots great!

Does it run okay with factory ammo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does it run okay with factory ammo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, I haven't had a single problem with factory ammo. Read somewhere that Federal primers are a little more sensitive than CCI? So thinking of trying some of them... or change out some springs and see how much it affects the trigger pull. It's such a NICE trigger as is, though...

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I haven't had a single problem with factory ammo. Read somewhere that Federal primers are a little more sensitive than CCI? So thinking of trying some of them... or change out some springs and see how much it affects the trigger pull. It's such a NICE trigger as is, though...

Make sure the primer seating depth is correct on the CCI primers. But, yes the Federal Primers are more sensitive than CCI. This is why many competition guys run Federal in guns with reduced hammer (or striker) spring tension.

If the CCI primers are set deep enough and you still have issues, You’ll likely find it doesn’t like some factory ammo also. Perfecta is one example.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I noticed some of the primers looked just a little past flush, so I think you're on to something. I'm going to try some Federal primers soon.

I just use a Lee Auto Prime handheld priming tool, so not sure how to keep from seating them too deep?

Latest posts

Top Bottom