Tried to help but my help was abused,,,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with emaples!
Never tell anyone how much ammo you have in your stash.
Never tell anyone how many guns, how much ammo, how much food, your valuable coin collection, how much you have in savings or anything that could possibly be taken by force from you in one way or another. Times could get much worse and people are going to get more violent and resort to looting by force which is home invasion. Actually, you got off cheap by selling the ammo to him, you found out that he was never your friend and yet you confided in him and did him a favor. You're lucky that he didn't ask you to co-sign a note!
I don't have many friends because invariably they've taken advantage of me-even my own family. I invite them out to dinner and they say, "hey, is it alright if I bring my son and his wife?" Or can I take some of this prime rib back to my father-in-law who is on the road? The wife and I do the work and they come over and then we wash dishes and clean up...alone.

Last edited:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got plenty of ammo for my avatar...
106179-f2df27f61216813244236c542168907c.jpg

I agree, it's better to learn sooner than later the guy is not your friend. Bummer about the ammo, though.
:drunk2:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with emaples!

Never tell anyone how many guns, how much ammo, how much food, your valuable coin collection, how much you have in savings or anything that could possibly be taken by force from you in one way or another. Times could get much worse and people are going to get more violent and resort to looting by force which is home invasion. Actually, you got off cheap by selling the ammo to him, you found out that he was never your friend and yet you confided in him and did him a favor. You're lucky that he didn't ask you to co-sign a note!
I don't have many friends because invariably they've taken advantage of me-even my own family. I invite them out to dinner and they say, "hey, is it alright if I bring my son and his wife?" Or can I take some of this prime rib back to my father-in-law who is on the road? The wife and I do the work and they come over and then we wash dishes and clean up...alone.

There are several very good reasons Grumpy and I do not "do" family any longer. And we are perfectly okay with it. They have all made their choices. We've made ours. No hard feelings -- not on our part anyway. Everybody makes their own path.

Latest posts

Top Bottom