Trigger Control Management and "The SubSecond draw" OKC October 16-17

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Managing trigger control? I bet it is hard to find any trigger controls that even want to work, let alone manage them. 😜

All joking aside, I like to aim high right and yank the crap out of it, but I bet you could cure me of that. Sounds like a good class amigo!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Managing trigger control? I bet it is hard to find any trigger controls that even want to work, let alone manage them😆. 😜

All joking aside, I like to aim high right and yank the crap out of it, but I bet you could cure me of that. Sounds like a good class amigo!
After 4.5 bazillion rounds, I think you are a lost cause. On the other hand, you do make a good point. I’d never considered aiming before, much less high and right.

All kidding aside, it does sound like a good class. It would have been much cheaper, and been much better off learning proper trigger control to start with. Instead of trying to unlearn muscle memory after many years and tens of thousands of rounds of bad habits.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom