• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Triple C Roping Saddle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
250$
I have this saddle which I know basically nothing about and what I think is all the associated tack (probably not all used together and from different sources). My step father bought this at some point and nobody knows why other than he was good about buying things he used to use when he was young. He grew up on a farm and rode often when still at home.

All I know is that's it's from Triple C Saddlery (from Trenton, GA?). That's about all I know. The right front concho needs to be reaffixed, it's pulled loose but not damaged underneath that I can tell. Other than that it's in fair shape, has been stored in a covered shed and oiled periodically. The tack that goes with it is not as good except for the reins which look new and unused to my untrained eye.

Selling for my mother as we nor anyone in the family have any use for it. Make me an offer as I really need this gone! Stand and blanket goes too if you want it.

IMG_6361.jpg
IMG_6360.jpg
image4.jpeg
IMG_0008.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom