Trolling armslist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I've got a buddy that get a kick out of trolling on Armslist. He will post something for sale with no intention of actually selling it. He then watched the dozens of emails come in, most he ignores, but some he will actually lead on. There are hounders he says that will message him every 5 minutes untill they get a response even after he takes the post down, there are the fudds and high point traders that want an arm and a leg in trade value, and the hagglers that will try to talk him off his price even though it's already way below current market value and usually below market value for 6 months to a year ago. There are the holders he says where they want you to hold it till next payday, untill they can talk their old lady's about it, or the time it takes to drive across the state. He says he never sets up a deal or makes anyone go "meet up" then ghosts them. He usually just replies after a while to everyone and tells them it sold. He says that you can post an ad for something free and the hagglers will ask you to pay them to take it off your hands it's so bad. Just thought I would share. I'm thinking of joining the fun sometime, but have not done it yet.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted something on there earlier this week and double posted it here. My spam filter kicked all the AL responses. Gun sold fast here but in that time it had at least half a dozen responses from AL also. Most were I want it but this little gem did come in also.
Hello Id Like To Buy With My Next Paycheck If not Sold Yet ! Could you please get in contact with me Asap ..! Need protection around the House And I Need it Asap Thank you ! Contact ( 918-xxxxxxxx

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now this is where the Government needs to step in, they need to take him to the hospital and snip him so he can't make anymore idiots like him.
Your Buddy probably lives in the basement of his parents home. I'm thinking you might too, since you find this type a S%$* amusing.

Last edited:

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you buddy is a proper ahole and you're considering becoming one? Why post that?

I sell on Armslist and generally find it to be a good enough platform. 10 years ago I never used it because stuff went faster here, but times change. When there, I list at a fair price, get it sold at a fair price. Some occasional spam, but nothing major. Your buddy sounds like the kind of guy I flag as spam/scam routinely, and if you're considering that as a hobby I certainly know to distance myself from any ads I see here with your name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom