Trolling armslist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
il_570xN.1778384330_ri3z (1).jpg

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow for how many armslist haters are on here I thought you guys would think it was funny also, but I guess I underestimated the level of butt hurt on here. If any of you fell for his shenanigans I appologize, but I should not be guilty by Association. Just posted something I found humorous to mess with the underbelly of armslist neckbeards.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow for how many armslist haters are on here I thought you guys would think it was funny also, but I guess I underestimated the level of butt hurt on here. If any of you fell for his shenanigans I appologize, but I should not be guilty by Association. Just posted something I found humorous to mess with the underbelly of armslist neckbeards.

The "guilty by Association" part isn't true.
You said yourself you were thinking about doing the same thing. That's where people lost respect for you.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That $#!t isn't funny it's a pretty good indicator the individual and others that do the same kind of thing have some serious psychological issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom