Trouble with next door neighbor. Need Advice!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekdkdk1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
just to read what you said. i would say, YEAH. you are ok. but then taking into account you were upset. you went over the next day. and probally had a "tone" in your voice. it might have come off as offensive..even in your comment " i had to back away.

maybe you should go talk to the kid. when none of his friends are around. and when you are not fired up from a bad nights sleep. and talk it out. and explain. if they music is not down to a tolerable level, and the door slamming and general rowdyness that tends to come from drunk kids kept at a respectable level you will call the pd.

try to communicate to him. and not come off as that over bearing neighbor in front of his friends. and maybe you can save your self. some tires. but if it continues just call the pd.

The Toad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went over there with the intentions of telling him he needed to quite down like I have many times before. The heated part came after he was being disrespectful to me and trying to show off to his friends and basically telling me he was gonna do what he wanted cause he lives there and I hadn't complained about his music in awhile so it wasn't any louder then it has been no matter that I told him that it woke my ass up lol. So before I did something I would regret I walked away and began to compose myself. And came on here to vent and looking for some advice to get my old lady to see my point that what I had done was the right thing.
Just reflecting on what had occurred I just wanted to make sure I hadn't crossed the line.

Latest posts

Top Bottom