Trouble with next door neighbor. Need Advice!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get ready to have your tires slashed, your paint scratched. There are no bigger idiots on the planet than a young male in front of his friends. Call the cops. If it continues to be a problem call the landlord. You are obviously a valued renter and they would rather have you than a trouble maker. good luck

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get ready to have your tires slashed, your paint scratched. There are no bigger idiots on the planet than a young male in front of his friends. Call the cops. If it continues to be a problem call the landlord. You are obviously a valued renter and they would rather have you than a trouble maker. good luck

^this. Plus, get a police report and fwd it with a letter or complaint to your landlord. I don't know but some tenant agreements have clauses about noise nusiances.

Oh, If Claremore cops are anything like BA cops they won't want to file a report. So, insist that they do and ask for a supervisor if they won't.

I hope your lease is up soon. It might be time to look for options.

The Toad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for some of the Sage advice that has been given. As far as ass whoppin I still have yet to turn in my app for a CCW license and the last thing I need on it is a assault and battery charge that could have been prevented, Hence my concern about my previous actions.
As for me being worried about my tires / vehicle damage in the 15 years I have lived here and not had one issue I am sure the police would not take long to figure it out as well. Once again thanks for replies gentlemen.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you at home in the AM? Awake early? Crank up the TV... hang some picture frames, build somthing... hell, bang on the walls. Give him a taste of his own medicine, AND call the cops everytime. Get his ass out of there.
You should only have to put up with loud noises in jail. You are not in jail bro. Get his butt evicted.
He's prolly on meth too..

Eddymonster

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't put up with this crap. If you don't have the decency and respect for me, I wont either. 10:01 rolls around and that crap still going on, I call the PD and report it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom