Trouble with next door neighbor. Need Advice!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well let's see when I was about that age my neighbor taught me a lesson or 2. Do you have a chainsaw? If so crank that b!tch up about 630 am every morning after he has a party. It worked on me and my loud friends.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
call the cops next time. When i lived in my first apartment the walls were really really thin like you could hear your neighbor cough. Well i used to sleep with the radio playing and not loud either, my neighbor wrote me notes to turn it down but he was an ass and a drunk.

The Toad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol Some nice suggestions. Yes I have caught them smoking weed outside under their carport. I walked over and told them hey if you all are gonna smoke that stuff take it inside I didn't want my kids to get a contact high while they played out in the front yard. Well that made them real paranoid and I guess one of his friends who we knew from having neighborhood cookouts tried to tell me they were burning incense and not smoking. I told him I know what weed smells like and don't lie to me with such a poor lie lol I mean seriously out side burning incense??? ROFL. Anyhow that stopped the pot from being smoked outside. The kid is 20 now but has older friends that come over with beer. Not 100% sure who is drinking I just know I see beer cans in the yard every now and then.
Since me going over there yesterday and having some choice words and losing my temper and taking a few steps up his steps towards his storm door he was talking to me out of, things have been quite won't know until this weekend if anything is resolved.
Love being vindicated by you fellas and lady (BB) cause my wife was pissed at me the whole day after me going over there and talking to him like I did. My neighbor on the other side of him is a older guy in his 60's and a little afraid to make waves in fear of retaliation. Thinking of going over to his house and asking him if he would mind joining in on calling the cops with me as I know 2 reports are better then the one from me. He is frustrated as well but doesn't want to cause any drama so not sure weather I should ask if he would be willing too.

PFXD 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I was reading it correctly you have been living there for 15 years. Well that is a ace in the hole there. He/she would be on your side. Get them involved. a couple of late night early morning phone calls would take care of your problem. He/she would have to come over a couple of times then sooner or later. Bye bye dumb pot smoking loud mouth.

Calling the cops is a good idea to a point. But it is not a fix to the problem.

Though I dont think you would marry a cop like someone else did. Make friends with the local PD. Offer coffee ect ect. Have them come over in uniform. Talk to them outside. He would get the point real quick.

Start documenting all incidents.

If all that fails..... Whip his loud mouth *ss. Or get mommy involved.....

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I was reading it correctly you have been living there for 15 years. Well that is a ace in the hole there. He/she would be on your side. Get them involved. a couple of late night early morning phone calls would take care of your problem. He/she would have to come over a couple of times then sooner or later. Bye bye dumb pot smoking loud mouth.

Calling the cops is a good idea to a point. But it is not a fix to the problem.

Though I dont think you would marry a cop like someone else did. Make friends with the local PD. Offer coffee ect ect. Have them come over in uniform. Talk to them outside. He would get the point real quick.

Start documenting all incidents.

If all that fails..... Whip his loud mouth *ss. Or get mommy involved.....

LOL ... you guys sound like a bunch of jealous school girls cuz I don't gotta call dispatch to get a JBT to my house. ;)

And actually, I've had to call the cops a couple of times (once before GC and once on his ex-wife's sister). Worked very, very nicely both times. However, as all things in life, YMMV ...

Oh and The Toad ... It's okay if your wife is angry. I get mad at GC sometimes when he confronts stupidity also. It's not so much that I'm angry with him or that I think he is wrong but that it scares me. People are crazy. You never know what they are gonna do. So be nice to the wife ... she obviously cares about you.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you have it under control. You're level headed and concerned for your family if not also your peace and quiet. The kids actions will now dictate what course you follow. I'm hoping that he got the message...

My mom had an absent single parent situation with her neighbor once and the boy had parties, girls over, loud music, drinking, cars at all hours, etc... all it really took to solve was calling the police EVERY single time that her sleep was disrupted. I mean you're up already anyway. :anyone: After a while the police started seeing the pattern and it wasn't too long before things calmed down. They were still crap neighbors and did all kinds of annoying things but at least mom could sleep.

Good luck.

lol Some nice suggestions. Yes I have caught them smoking weed outside under their carport. I walked over and told them hey if you all are gonna smoke that stuff take it inside I didn't want my kids to get a contact high while they played out in the front yard. Well that made them real paranoid and I guess one of his friends who we knew from having neighborhood cookouts tried to tell me they were burning incense and not smoking. I told him I know what weed smells like and don't lie to me with such a poor lie lol I mean seriously out side burning incense??? ROFL. Anyhow that stopped the pot from being smoked outside. The kid is 20 now but has older friends that come over with beer. Not 100% sure who is drinking I just know I see beer cans in the yard every now and then.
Since me going over there yesterday and having some choice words and losing my temper and taking a few steps up his steps towards his storm door he was talking to me out of, things have been quite won't know until this weekend if anything is resolved.
Love being vindicated by you fellas and lady (BB) cause my wife was pissed at me the whole day after me going over there and talking to him like I did. My neighbor on the other side of him is a older guy in his 60's and a little afraid to make waves in fear of retaliation. Thinking of going over to his house and asking him if he would mind joining in on calling the cops with me as I know 2 reports are better then the one from me. He is frustrated as well but doesn't want to cause any drama so not sure weather I should ask if he would be willing too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom