Truck Bed Liners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just bought a new Ford Ranger and need to get a bed liner. Drop in or spray job? Any recommendations in the OKC area?
Congrats on the new truck. Those new Rangers are nice! Spray in liner, all the way. I will say the factory drop in liner in my Titan was very tough, and probably the best one I've ever had, the spray in liners still better. For your research, Line-X and Rhino are both good, but they are different. Rhino is thicker, and a little softer. This is nice if you find yourself in the bed of your truck a lot. Line-X is much rougher, more like the feel of gritty sand paper. This suits others needs more. Both are quality in my opinion. For a do-it-yourself, I know of two people who've used Herculiner and are happy with it. Prep work sucks though. Probably not so bad on a new truck, but make sure you prep the top rails, bed sides very well or you risk uneven lines on your shiny new truck.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Line-X.png

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Current F150 was done by the Dealer that sold it to me, did you check to see if the one that sold it to you could?

I've had Line-X in a couple of trucks, I honestly don't think it was worth the extra $$ for me. It is tough, I don't haul anything that justifies it anymore.

Congrats on the purchase, I have a Client with a Ranger, it's a nice truck.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it’s spelled Gatorhyde and the company is based in Wagoner Ok. Mine was applied by a place in Pryor. Search for it on line. You’ll find it one of the best on the market

Latest posts

Top Bottom