Trump a Fascist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an idea for a bumper sticker in 2020, and I'd like a little input on it.

TRUMP: HE'S NOT HITLER

If Hitler was alive, the Democrats would have him running in the next election. They call their opponents Nazis and Fascists while using all the tactics that these groups used to attain power.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Hitler was alive, the Democrats would have him running in the next election. They call their opponents Nazis and Fascists while using all the tactics that these groups used to attain power.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah! Hitler would offer them the wrong Dream World. Now, Mao... that guy would never make it either but he would have a shot in the New Hampshire Primary.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ingo.jpg

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is fascism. The excerp is from Don't Be A Sucker, a PSA from the US War Dept released in '43. A great short film every American should be shown periodically. Fascism isn't as simple as racism, it's a very wide berth of prejudice beyond racism.

You might youtube the full length. Odds are, you spot someone you know.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course most of these liberals have no clue what that word means, they don't need to know. They are using association to defame Trump and any of his supporters. All they know is fascist sounds bad and they needed something to call him to go with racist and misogynist. And trying to educate them won't make a bit of difference. Its like trying to explain to a raging 3 year old why they can't have ice cream right that second.

Latest posts

Top Bottom