Trump a Fascist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might still have a bit to learn about people. So, how does one define people that cannot talk? President Trump is another anomaly. He often speaks as if he is incompetent, but never completes a gambit as a loser. People go away shaking their heads, wondering what happened.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what they say about the Bhagwan at the Ashram

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh but I do, and I try to decipher them for content the way I did your cryptic comments from the past.
So far, I'm pretty accurate on the content of both of you. :hey3:
So you are among those who can serve as interpreters for those who do not understand his parables?

EDIT: I just noticed that "both of you" in the post I quoted.
ignernt has been cryptic but he's some nut on a gun board. Trump's president. You should set a little higher bar for him than you do for poor ignernt. BTW: How are you, old friend?

Last edited:

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's what they say about the Bhagwan at the Ashram

There is such a well organized, strategically planned, precisely executed, intensive, overwhelming campaign to discredit, defame and vilify President Trump emanating from so many seemingly unrelated sources that it makes the lies seem true. ‘They must be, or why would so many different people be saying it?’

Well, there are a very limited number of people that exercise control over News Media, TV Entertainment, Hollywood Cinema, and certain very large Corporations like Amazon, Google etc. Academic Institutions in the USA seeded with Marxist Ideologues *** in the 1930s.They were methodical, perseverant, and skillful at inculcating their ideology into our professional educators and ultimately spreading it to a majority professional academics working today.

So, whether a person is convinced by collusive media and entertainment narratives, coerced by corporate culture, persuaded by peer pressure, or recruited by ruthless professors, it is entirely understandable. But it is really smoke and mirrors manipulated by the Wizard of Oz. The hard part is taking the big step reevaluate your beliefs. If and when you come to see through the smoke, you will be angry, amazed and appreciative of the heritage that men of integrity, intelligence and inspiration have passed down to us, costing many their blood and some their lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s sickening really. If I were a Jew I would be furious with someone calling Trump a fascist or saying he is like Hitler. I think these people need to read up on the history of Hitler. Hitler had his army get gassing Jews down to a well oiled machine. They slaughtered 12,000+ people a day in gas chambers. To even hint Trump is like Hitler is like a punch in the face to Jewish people in this country. Of course we all know the left doesn’t care about anyone so it’s no big deal to them. Where is the outrage in this? There won’t be any because it is directed at Trump. If the roles were reversed and this was republicans calling a democrat president a Nazi or comparing them to Hitler all hell would break loose.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you are among those who can serve as interpreters for those who do not understand his parables?

EDIT: I just noticed that "both of you" in the post I quoted.
ignernt has been cryptic but he's some nut on a gun board. Trump's president. You should set a little higher bar for him than you do for poor ignernt. BTW: How are you, old friend?

Doing well. Retirement suits me.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what they say about the Bagwhan at the Ashram. Besides, check my math, but it looks like 93% of that doesn't get over for the Tweeters down in Tweetville. It's all words over there. When he's standing live in person and insists that he trusts Putin more than he trusts 17 American intelligence agencies, I'm sure he's delivering subtle non-verbal messages that you and Dennis can read.

Edit: Just saw this explained on Fox News. Well...um, you're right Jerry. His critics are making a real mistake by assuming that he means what he says.

EDIT some more: It amazes me that you can hear CONSERVATIVES on tv routinely resort to this "non-verbal" 1970's pop psych bullshi+ to explain to people that they're not really hearing what they're hearing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom