Trump a Fascist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's what they say about the Bagwhan at the Ashram. Besides, check my math, but it looks like 93% of that doesn't get over for the Tweeters down in Tweetville. It's all words over there. When he's standing live in person and insists that he trusts Putin more than he trusts 17 American intelligence agencies, I'm sure he's delivering subtle non-verbal messages that you and Dennis can read.

Edit: Just saw this explained on Fox News. Well...um, you're right Jerry. His critics are making a real mistake by assuming that he means what he says.

EDIT some more: It amazes me that you can hear CONSERVATIVES on tv routinely resort to this "non-verbal" 1970's pop psych bullshi+ to explain to people that they're not really hearing what they're hearing.

LOL :bighug:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's well known that scotch tastes like one sort of dirt or another. Blended Canadian tastes like WTH is in there? I would say, in its defense, that that shi+'ll make you drunk.
I stand with Kentucky with KENTUCKY! [horrible BELCH here] Well, how about you Shadow? Everything going ok? How are things in the Ashram?

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When he's standing live in person and insists that he trusts Putin more than he trusts 17 American intelligence agencies.

The same intelligence agencies that infiltrated his election campaign, or the same intelligence agencies that produced a fake dossier in collusion with the Clinton campaign to undermine his campaign, or the intelligence agency that wrote clintons exoneration before she had even been interviewed, or possibly the intelligence agencies that are still failing to produce documents that will open up what they did like a can of soup?
Those intelligence agencies?
I can pretty much understand cryptic comments, but President Trump wasn’t saying anything cryptic. He flat out said that the intelligence agencies in this country were and in some cases are still trying to take him down.
Yeah, I can understand plain English when it’s spoken.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The same intelligence agencies that infiltrated his election campaign, or the same intelligence agencies that produced a fake dossier in collusion with the Clinton campaign to undermine his campaign, or the intelligence agency that wrote clintons exoneration before she had even been interviewed, or possibly the intelligence agencies that are still failing to produce documents that will open up what they did like a can of soup?
Those intelligence agencies?
I can pretty much understand cryptic comments, but President Trump wasn’t saying anything cryptic. He flat out said that the intelligence agencies in this country were and in some cases are still trying to take him down.
Yeah, I can understand plain English when it’s spoken.
Gotcha. But it's problematic isn't it? What if, at some point, he has to act on information provided by 17 American intelligence agencies when it's on the record that he can't trust them? How is he going to justify it? Strange days.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotcha. But it's problematic isn't it? What if, at some point, he has to act on information provided by 17 American intelligence agencies when it's on the record that he can't trust them? How is he going to justify it? Strange days.

Your arguments reflect the zeal of a committed Cultural Marxist with a possibility that you may have had some academic preparation in the abstract art of critical argument (a specific form of debate intended to criticize and condemn without any intention of determining the truth).

I also suspect that you are a classical representative of the Millennial Generation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your arguments reflect the zeal of a committed Cultural Marxist with a possibility that you may have had some academic preparation in the abstract art of critical argument (a specific form of debate intended to criticize and condemn without any intention of determining the truth).

I also suspect that you are a classical representative of the Millennial Generation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is a personal attack of the most heinous sort. Do I have to sit still for a routine such as this?
Sir, I am a person. And I have feewings. FEEWINGS!

Latest posts

Top Bottom