Trump a Fascist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a personal attack of the most heinous sort. Do I have to sit still for a routine such as this?
Sir, I am a person. And I have feewings. FEEWINGS!

You should do better than to pick on the new guy Ignernt. But if you are, this thread is too easy a softball. You've been away for a while and I hope you and your family are well. So... look back a few months and maybe dig up something older like this :anyone:

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your arguments reflect the zeal of a committed Cultural Marxist with a possibility that you may have had some academic preparation in the abstract art of critical argument (a specific form of debate intended to criticize and condemn without any intention of determining the truth).

I also suspect that you are a classical representative of the Millennial Generation.
Ignernt--a classic representation of the Millennial Generation?? "A committed Cultural Marxist"??:laugh6::laugh6::laugh6: What's next? Trump as John Gault?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's well known that scotch tastes like one sort of dirt or another. Blended Canadian tastes like WTH is in there? I would say, in its defense, that that shi+'ll make you drunk.
I stand with Kentucky with KENTUCKY! [horrible BELCH here] Well, how about you Shadow? Everything going ok? How are things in the Ashram?
I thought the Ashram was your crowd?

Me? I'm fine, all the pipes in the wigwam smoke good. :thumbup3:

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
37270187_10211445058105415_6663043320475811840_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom