Trump admits he is taking hydroxichloroquine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Why hound the guy over numerical hyperbole?
Don’t people we most admire make exaggerated claims about crowd sizes, tv ratings, tax cuts, etc?
Let’s not hold the new guy to a higher standard than we hold the President of the United States.

Because he’s a liar. It wasn’t just numerical hyperbole. It was an outright lie and he knows it. We have enough new people come on here these days that are full of it. If I want to call them out on it I will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
ignerntbend - I thank you for that comment.

I'm not sure some of the people on here understand the word "hyperbole" and are not smart enough to make an intelligent comment, so they do that.

You two should get a room.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because he’s a liar. It wasn’t just numerical hyperbole. It was an outright lie and he knows it. We have enough new people come on here these days that are full of it. If I want to call them out on it I will.

I will try one time to explain to you if you care to have a rational discussion. Do you remember the context of the topic that was posted on ? It was a wild guess to make a point and really not relevant to the discussion. But you seem to want to focus on that. I would be glad to explain to you what my point was if you want it. If you don't then that's OK too.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
All I know is what you wrote which was

“Ahhhh….right....when there are 200 races on the ballot like there sometimes are where I live, you can't possibly look at every race in any kind of detail....”

Seems pretty clear what you stated to me. I don’t know of any ballot in the country with 200 races on it but I guess you can spin it any way you want instead of admitting you were lying.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I know is what you wrote which was

“Ahhhh….right....when there are 200 races on the ballot like there sometimes are where I live, you can't possibly look at every race in any kind of detail....”

Seems pretty clear what you stated to me. I don’t know of any ballot in the country with 200 races on it but I guess you can spin it any way you want instead of admitting you were lying.

OK again, I gave it one more try. I said I was exaggerating as I don't know exactly how many but that was not my point anyway. So, since you seem to be focused on nothing but being a jerk, have at it. You do it well...

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What cracks me up, is the guy is a strident conservative advising people to vote a straight Republican ticket,
and he’s under attack for innumeracy.
Does nobody see how funny that is?
Yes, that was my point too. Since there are many races on a ballot that you cant not find out much about the candidates, when you don't have a firm opinion one way or the other, then vote Republican.

I just threw out the number 200 because I don't remember how many exactly are on our ballot in Dallas County, but there are pages and pages of them. So it's probably not 200 but its enough you can't possibly know all the candidates. Oh well, makes for fun on here while stuck at home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom