Trump admits he is taking hydroxichloroquine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
What cracks me up, is the guy is a strident conservative advising people to vote a straight Republican ticket,
and he’s under attack for innumeracy.
Does nobody see how funny that is?

What’s not funny is defending someone who is obviously lying and gets called out on it. You guys enjoy your afternoon together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What’s not funny is defending someone who is obviously lying and gets called out on it. You guys enjoy your afternoon together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Don’t think we won’t
We’ve got a thing going on
We meet everyday in the same cafe
We both know that it’s wrong
But it’s much too strong
To let it go now

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t doubt it.

My point was that presidential protective measures are usually treated as closely guarded information. So is personal healthcare information. I don’t see why he needed to release this information.

This is one of those times that Trump opened his mouth about something that will expose him to attacks (whether the attacks are justified or not) and then he’ll complain about being attacked.

I assume we'll see the connection when we see stock trading records from people like Burr who probably, maybe coincidentally invested in the drug makers stock before the announcement.

Or I could be wrong, and it was just Trump's latest way to divert people away from how he likely fired the new IG because of the investigation into the Saudi arms deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom