Trump admits he is taking hydroxichloroquine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okielqnder

Marksman
Reaction score
ANY US President just as I said. Disagreeing with them is one thing, wishing them dead is another. Genuine answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Did not believe me to be sarcastic as I talked of captain chlorox??? How can a man with no heart be affected by a. Drug that can cause heart of issues? So how could eating pills that were not prescribed Hurt anyone????? I am still waiting for national mourning … sorry again I am sarcastic as a heart is required for this also.

Okielqnder

Marksman
Reaction score
99379103_2737956902980966_813470765822246912_n.jpg

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Okay, tell you what....we'll play the game. You made the claim, so post some sources.

I'm pretty sure you have that completely backwards. Most of us was scared chitless of something befalling that turd. He would have been a martyr like no other and we'd have heard the crying for the rest of our great great grandchildren's lives.

I recall plenty of sentiment here, but that statement was not limited to this board. I do live in a broader world than this corner of the internet.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I certainly did not pull the post...….. All would have to know the drugs affect the heart. I was obviously sarcastic. we all know that Trump has no heart. almost 1000.000 dead and we have had no mention of a national day of mourning. Where have we strayed?

Did you mourn with the front page of the New York Times? Why doesn't the NY Times list the names of the 100,000 that die every 13 days or so all year long from every cause? Going out on a limb and going to say it's politically driven.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/24/new-york-times-front-page-1000-covid-19-death-notices

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Nearly 100000have died in the US..... And care for these people and their families? how many died due to poor leadership? we mourned at okc bombing. We mourned at 9-11. on and on ….. But for 100000 we play our
political bs games. what has happened to our people? you guys are also very special....

I think we should discuss this in person, if you are a real person. PM me for a nice place to have coffee or a beer. I’ll even buy. Don’t be shy, PM me.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Did not believe me to be sarcastic as I talked of captain chlorox??? How can a man with no heart be affected by a. Drug that can cause heart of issues? So how could eating pills that were not prescribed Hurt anyone????? I am still waiting for national mourning … sorry again I am sarcastic as a heart is required for this also.

Your writing skills are as poor as your thinking skills. I realize it’s hard to see with your head shoved in a dark and smelly place but try harder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom