Trump admits he is taking hydroxichloroquine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, I think that probably jolted him awake ! And now you see pretty much everyone around him staying away and wearing masks.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was in Viet Nam, we had something everyone called "mararia pills". They were in open bowls on every table of mess halls, we would take handfulls to take to the field. Armed Forces Radio reminded everyone to take them about 50 times a day (it seemed).

Now I wonder if they were this stuff, taken to prevent malaria.

Anyone know?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okielqnder said:
Perhaps this will kill him
What happened to his post? It disappeared. Did he delete it?
Did he get butthurt
We're Sorry.....NOT

Oh, it's still around because so many people had to quote him. I think he's better to be ignored, even if it isn't with the forum's "ignore" function.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was in Viet Nam, we had something everyone called "mararia pills". They were in open bowls on every table of mess halls, we would take handfulls to take to the field. Armed Forces Radio reminded everyone to take them about 50 times a day (it seemed).

Now I wonder if they were this stuff, taken to prevent malaria.

Anyone know?

A combo of Chloroquine and Primaquine was the most common military issue anti-malarial drug back then.

The military also used Vietnam as a test tube for Mefloquine before it received FDA approval.

All different from hydroxychloroquine.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recognize the science of a prophylactic treatment...but this drug is in high demand and people who are actually sick are having a hard time getting it. So prophylactic treatments should be low priority.

Granted, POTUS rates premium medical care but he’ll have to sell that to people with Lupus trying to fill their next prescription. As usual, he’s created a situation for his PR folks to fix lol.

So about 6+ weeks ago, the Fear Factory was crying about supply issues. I have yet to see anything since. Don't we have a stockpile here in Oklahoma even?

Latest posts

Top Bottom