Trump admits he is taking hydroxichloroquine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of the time I like the way that whatever thoughts rattling around inside his head just come rolling out of his pie hole, but sometimes he just needs a big steaming mug of shut the heck up. He is far and away his own worst enemy.
I absolutely agree with you and it could cost him the election.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

No way will it cost him the election. The Democrats have gone so far left their excellent choice of a candidate will get even fewer votes than last time. The debates are going to be priceless if Biden lasts that long.
0c95dbbdab76498b61007ff07eac8fd7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Most of the time I like the way that whatever thoughts rattling around inside his head just come rolling out of his pie hole, but sometimes he just needs a big steaming mug of shut the heck up. He is far and away his own worst enemy.

He does it for the reaction, lives off of the media reaction imo. Just like not wearing a mask, traveling to different states over the last few weeks. If it raises the msm eyebrows, he's going to do it. Genius imo. They attack him everyday no matter what he does or doesn't do, what he says or doesn't say, so what difference does it make?

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He does it for the reaction, lives off of the media reaction imo. Just like not wearing a mask, traveling to different states over the last few weeks. If it raises the msm eyebrows, he's going to do it. Genius imo. They attack him everyday no matter what he does or doesn't do, what he says or doesn't say, so what difference does it make?
The difference it makes is that some of his previous "supporters" are sick of him and will just not go to the polls to vote for him this time.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump is the best thing that has happened to this country since the 70's. Whatever he is he is for America and is doing everything he can to fulfill the MAGA promise. He will get my vote for sure. The establishment hates him and is doing everything it can to make his life as miserable as they can. Not many people could handle it as well as Trump has.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The difference it makes is that some of his previous "supporters" are sick of him and will just not go to the polls to vote for him this time.

There will be more votes cast for him this year than 2016. People are sick and tired of the path Democrats are trying to take this country. Record voter turnout and a landslide for Trump. As usual, all 77 counties in OK will be red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom