Trump calls for boycott of woke enterprises

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the record. The heirs that control the rights to Dr Seuss works decided to remove books on their own, after discussing and planning it for years.

That is factually incorrect. Dr. Seuss Enterprises stated that it began a year ago.

Which begs the question why wait a year to pull the the trigger on cutting those books? For years people have whined about Geisel's works ... but it's a decision they made a year ago?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm struggling just to limit Chinese purchases. They are enemy #1 as far as i am concerned. I try my best not to give money to people that would like to beat me down. I fail in many instances i am sure.

Right on...

...a month or so back, my wife purchased two new lenses for one of my cameras. We were in Colorado, so it was a few days before we got back to Oklahoma and I could check where they were manufactured. Thankfully, neither were made in China. That means that the lens quality is superb.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2021-4-12_17-43-5.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeppers...

...and now, there are those in Georgia screaming at those that called for boycotts because of the loss of revenue to the city, state, and businesses. That includes criticism towards Stacey Abrams. Serves her right. She now has a sense of just how stupid she is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom