Trump is tired of Iran playing chicken with US ships

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the Navy is well aware of what happened to the Cole and they’re prepared to take care of that. My guess would be that accounts of the current situation are exaggerated based on the photographic evidence. Lots of cameras on those ships.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
@ignerntbend we could do the alternative and go back to the way it was under your boy obummer. https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/30/navy-commander-surrendered-to-iran-to-protect-obam/

IranNavy_c0-63-2000-1229_s885x516.jpg

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And you have to read pretty deeply into that article to see that we were actually in Iranian waters. Any Navy on earth would have investigated that situation.

edit: I’m referring to link posted be Neckbeard, not what was posted in the op

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the Navy is well aware of what happened to the Cole and they’re prepared to take care of that. My guess would be that accounts of the current situation are exaggerated based on the photographic evidence. Lots of cameras on those ships.
So tell me how those cameras can detect explosives in the hull of the pleasure craft operating at distances that can sink a US Ship and kill sailors?

Latest posts

Top Bottom