Trump is tired of Iran playing chicken with US ships

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If a real war with Iran were to happen, would there be any need for it to last longer than 3 days?

Possibly not, and surprisingly, there is this:

World's Fastest Growing Church is in Iran

“What if I told you Islam is dead?” one unidentified Iranian church leader says in the film, which was directed by Dalton Thomas and produced by Frontier Alliance International Studios.

“What if I told you the mosques are empty inside Iran?" he continues. "What if I told you no one follows Islam inside of Iran? Would you believe me? This is exactly what is happening inside of Iran. God is moving powerfully inside of Iran.”

The pastor adds: “What if I told you the best evangelist for Jesus was the Ayatollah Khomeini? The ayatollahs brought the true face of Islam to light and people discovered it was a lie...After 40 years under Islamic law — a utopia according to them — they’ve had the worst devastation in the 5,000-year history of Iran.”

Thomas calls the movement "the Iranian awakening."

"It owns no property, no buildings, no central leadership, and is predominantly led by women," he said in a statement."

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Possibly not, and surprisingly, there is this:

World's Fastest Growing Church is in Iran

“What if I told you Islam is dead?” one unidentified Iranian church leader says in the film, which was directed by Dalton Thomas and produced by Frontier Alliance International Studios.

“What if I told you the mosques are empty inside Iran?" he continues. "What if I told you no one follows Islam inside of Iran? Would you believe me? This is exactly what is happening inside of Iran. God is moving powerfully inside of Iran.”

The pastor adds: “What if I told you the best evangelist for Jesus was the Ayatollah Khomeini? The ayatollahs brought the true face of Islam to light and people discovered it was a lie...After 40 years under Islamic law — a utopia according to them — they’ve had the worst devastation in the 5,000-year history of Iran.”

Thomas calls the movement "the Iranian awakening."

"It owns no property, no buildings, no central leadership, and is predominantly led by women," he said in a statement."

Wow... now that is interesting. I haven't heard anything like that anywhere else.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Wow... now that is interesting. I haven't heard anything like that anywhere else.
If you read the entire article there is no mention of Christ. These people aren't converting to Christianity.

...the documentary claims "Muslim-background Iranians are leading a quiet but mass exodus out of Islam and bowing their knees to the Jewish Messiah -- with kindled affection toward the Jewish people."

The "Jewish Messiah", in their eyes, has yet to come.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where you been for the past few years?

I got drafted. Been serving overseas, distributing food and medicine to starving families in Venice. All was going well, until a big storm came in and the whole place was covered in water. So many people needing help, I quickly remembered why I volunteered. Wading through the bodies of drowning victims I needed to really get my head together, it made quite an impression. After that, I saw a mass killing of dogs by some policemen and was forced to help dig a mass grave. Someone challenge my honorable service so I refused to show them any proof and the next thing you know a bunch of retards that aren't going to be fighting are cheering for war with people they haven't met.

Actually, a bunch of bad **** happened. Yet I am, still.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just another forgettable episode in the global pissing contest.
. As rule I'd say you are right. However, we've never had a president like Trump, he is unpredictable and dues things on the spur of the moment but it is usually a dedication job and country.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you read the entire article there is no mention of Christ. These people aren't converting to Christianity.

The "Jewish Messiah", in their eyes, has yet to come.

Go back and read the first paragraph. "A new film tells the story of the "fastest-growing church" in the world, an underground, persecuted Christian movement in a country known for exporting radical Islamic terrorism — Iran.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

If one goes out on YouTube and does some searching, one can find "testimonies" from Muslims that have come to the realization that Allah does nothing for them, but they find peace and healing from Jesus Christ. Elsewhere, there are stories of Muslims converting to Christianity because they "saw a vision."

A ministry that we support that prints Bibles in various languages to distribute in other countries. Those Bibles have even gone to public schools in Russia, Ukraine, and others so that those teachers have an aid in teaching moral values. That same ministry has been also printing the Bible in Arabic for the Muslims out there.

The ministry is called the Eastern European Ministry, and they got their start by smuggling Bibles into the Iron Curtain countries back when the Berlin Wall was still in effect. There are people all over Russia and the Middle East that are searching for Bibles. Some of those people are serving now as ministers in their countries, and I know of one that has emigrated to the U.S. and is ministering to the Muslims up in Michigan.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our church partnered with a group in Russia for a while and sent several groups there to help out, but things got a little odd and they felt the money and resources were not being utilized they way they were being told, so they pulled out. We've now been partnering with pastors in Cuba for the last 14 years or so. Good friends of mine go down twice a year. They've asked me to come, but I just can't afford to take 2 weeks off at a time for that.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Go back and read the first paragraph. "A new film tells the story of the "fastest-growing church" in the world, an underground, persecuted Christian movement in a country known for exporting radical Islamic terrorism — Iran.
If you read several paragraphs down there is this...

Named after the Bible verse Matthew 10:16 which says, “Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves,” the documentary claims "Muslim-background Iranians are leading a quiet but mass exodus out of Islam and bowing their knees to the Jewish Messiah -- with kindled affection toward the Jewish people."

The "Jewish Messiah" in their beliefs is not Christ. Just sayin'.

Latest posts

Top Bottom