Trump Launches New Platform to Communicate With Followers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“One way communication”, there’s a message there. He did a lot of good, and I sure wish he was still POTUS.

But, it was his “communicating” that caused so many to come out against him. There may well have been various forms of fraud in the election, but there sure were a lot of folks that turned out to vote against him, no matter who his opponent was.

All that being said, I’m sure looking forward to following his platform.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It looks to me like a reader of his Trump’s site can share his comments as a tweet or Facebook post. I didn’t try it but each of Trump’s comments look to have that option. I hope so, it would be a nice finger in the eye of Twitter and Facebook if users could share Trump’s comments on their platforms.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It looks to me like a reader of his Trump’s site can share his comments as a tweet or Facebook post. I didn’t try it but each of Trump’s comments look to have that option. I hope so, it would be a nice finger in the eye of Twitter and Facebook if users could share Trump’s comments on their platforms.
I don't do either of those platforms, so all I can do is read.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Major bammination of Trump supporters.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mean, or the GOP could put forth policies that a majority of the country want to vote for. Personally I think it's great that he launched a blog. I had one of those when I was 16 or something. It is a blog right? Because It's not a platform from what I gather. But maybe on the blog he could finally release his healthcare plan for instance. You know, the one he said was better than OBummerCare. That he said he'd implement after repealing OBummerCare (although he could have just released it and passed it into law OVER it). Can't help but think it'd have been smarter to do that before losing the election but I'm no politician huh?
For as long as he is a spur in the Democrats rear I love it. I may not have agreed with everything he did but I respect him for never backing down. The rest of the Republicans need to learn this and fight for their voters and this country.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“One way communication”, there’s a message there. He did a lot of good, and I sure wish he was still POTUS.

But, it was his “communicating” that caused so many to come out against him. There may well have been various forms of fraud in the election, but there sure were a lot of folks that turned out to vote against him, no matter who his opponent was.

All that being said, I’m sure looking forward to following his platform.
I honestly don’t think Trump had a problem conveying what he meant. It was the people that translated what he said into what ever they wanted it to mean. A lot of people never listened to him. Just what the propaganda machine said. I don’t have Twitter. So I only followed clips of what he said on the news or YouTube. Then to hear what reporters said would blow my mind. The were extremely disingenuous to say the least with the way they scrambled his words.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mean, or the GOP could put forth policies that a majority of the country want to vote for. Personally I think it's great that he launched a blog. I had one of those when I was 16 or something. It is a blog right? Because It's not a platform from what I gather. But maybe on the blog he could finally release his healthcare plan for instance. You know, the one he said was better than OBummerCare. That he said he'd implement after repealing OBummerCare (although he could have just released it and passed it into law OVER it). Can't help but think it'd have been smarter to do that before losing the election but I'm no politician huh?

Problem for GOP is their message is a harder sell. Work hard, be responsible, small government, less regulations, vote for us.

Dems: want to sit on your a$$ and get paid for it? Vote for us.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Typical horsesheet

Latest posts

Top Bottom