Trump Launches New Platform to Communicate With Followers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Healthcare is a disaster in general. I think obamacare was by design an interim step to single payor. It took a cluster of a problem and made it much worse. To a point that I don't see a solution now.
Keep watching Trump's blog. He'll post his plan shortly. He told us he had one, and told us it'd be the best! Don't lose hope!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, there's no interaction such as contribution or questions on a blog. That would make it more of a platform. OSA is a platform for instance. Facebook is a platform.

As I stated, "MY" experience with blogs was that they had a way to make comments or ask questions. At one point, even I had a blog that allowed comments and questions, and I had the ability to also answer questions or expand on comments. Perhaps not all bloggers allow that, but again "MY" experience saw them.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe it's just as well that people cannot post comments because the ones that support Trump would be the exact reason for the Democrats to investigate us (LOL) and the anti-Trumpers would post all kinds of offensive and threatening posts-and they'd get by with their comments.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First off, in the current system, I've yet to see the free market ever once result in a lowering of my premiums.
Secondly, it's not free.... it is on the other hand using the collective bargaining power of ~330 million people to get better service and rates. I mean, if buying in on a "group" insurance at work with 150,000 other employees gets a good rate, wouldn't buying in with 330,000,000 other Americans get a great rate.
My wife pays over $1000 a month for obama care with a $5000 deductible.
Splain to me how your concept of a "group" of 330,000,000 is going to lower the costs?
Obama care was designed to secure the medical care of the low paid by giving supplemental payments to cover the full expense we have to pay, and yes, I know folks making over 100 grand a year getting the supplements by gaming the system. It's not hard to do if one wants to take the chance of getting busted which isn't likely.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife pays over $1000 a month for obama care with a $5000 deductible.
Splain to me how your concept of a "group" of 330,000,000 is going to lower the costs?
Obama care was designed to secure the medical care of the low paid by giving supplemental payments to cover the full expense we have to pay, and yes, I know folks making over 100 grand a year getting the supplements by gaming the system. It's not hard to do if one wants to take the chance of getting busted which isn't likely.
The ACA is a marketplace. It was designed around, oddly, concept like the free market. Encouraging companies to come in and compete for customers premiums as those same "customers" had the field leveled by subsidies. In reality, the "free market" decided that lots of places didn't matter to them because they couldn't make enough for their shareholders and jumped out of them, leaving remaining plans ridiculously high. I haven't priced them out for me in a few years, but it was high for me when I was on there. I imagine you're demographic which is a higher cost group in general would be a lot higher --- again, because "healthcare" is not about "health" in our country. It's about money. Money for lots and lots and lots of middlemen, lawyers, administrators and general blood sucking leeches.

On the other hand, lets say that layer was taken out. Poof! Now you start designing a healthcare system around "health" rather than "profits". Get everyone coverage. Lots of costs go down with access to preventative care for one. Costs go down when you collectively bargin (inverse example, but its similar to wages going up when a union bargains). Think of it as social security....all kind of folks out there are getting a nice check based on my hours at work right now and in theory I get it later. Same concept applies to risk in insurance ---- the more young folk are in the system paying in the lower costs for those approaching death who typically have the highest bills.

The more people you pull in, the lower the overall costs. Want to know who the gets pulled in under a Healthcare for all system? Oh---- the young people. The ones that are the more likely to be without employer sponsored coverage at the moment, and the ones that have the lowest cost of coverage so that their premiums will subsidize the ones about to be fertilizer.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is no competition. There is only one payer in the state of Oklahoma.
obamacare drove the competition out of the markets.
Since obummercare, young people have not got into the market. They can't afford it and feel they don't need it.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is no competition. There is only one payer in the state of Oklahoma.
obamacare drove the competition out of the markets.
Profits drove people out of the market. The free market only cares about profit. There's no profit here apparently. The free market would literally sell us all to the devil and put us in our graves if it meant adding .01 cents to their shareholders quarterly. Should you not believe me feel free to play the game of "Why does this oddly specific OSHA regulation exist" because it's likely due to an employer being willing to kill people to save a few bucks. the US healthcare system is the same way. Go look at RickN's thread about the Dr. calling in the wrong RX over and over. They don't care. More time, more billing, more kickbacks, whatever the cause, they didn't care.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Profits drove people out of the market. The free market only cares about profit. There's no profit here apparently.
Profits never drove anyone out of business. Lack of profits will every time. If you can't compete, you lose, that's the beauty of the free market system. The government has no business in our health care. obummercare is designed for one thing and one thing only and that is a precursor to a single payer system that is entirely ran by the government because nobody can afford healthcare under this broken system.
All part of the liberal plan that life in this country must rely on the government from birth to death.
No thank you.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Profits never drove anyone out of business. Lack of profits will every time. If you can't compete, you lose, that's the beauty of the free market system. The government has no business in our health care. obummercare is designed for one thing and one thing only and that is a precursor to a single payer system that is entirely ran by the government because nobody can afford healthcare under this broken system.
All part of the liberal plan that life in this country must rely on the government from birth to death.
No thank you.
Well...have fun with your premium and copay then. Or free market into a job with coverage...since maybe that's your preferred coverage option.

Latest posts

Top Bottom