Trump Rescinds Ban on Transfer of Some Military Equipment to Local Police

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many bad teachers and preachers have the power to take away your freedom and the judge almost always believes them simply because they are teachers or preachers?? Fact is, LEOs, district attorneys and judges are given a degree of power that demands that they be above reproach, if they aren't, they need to go, and the good ones need to proactively work to get rid of the bad ones.

My father was LEO, I have a cousin that is a retired police captain and an ex sister in law that was an officer, I know most are good, but we need to see more of the good ones weeding out the bad ones!

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I didn't make myself clear. While I believe that there are bad ones, and they should be eliminated, I have no use for those who condemn the law enforcement profession because of those few who do not belong.

Buzzgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I didn't make myself clear. While I believe that there are bad ones, and they should be eliminated, I have no use for those who condemn the law enforcement profession because of those few who do not belong.

Then we are in agreement but I think the good ones need to do a better job getting rid of the bad ones.

Latest posts

Top Bottom