Trump to halt 'massive' ObamaCare subsidies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also, wait until we start seeing inflation that's due to the massive amount of money printed with obamas multiple quantitative easing programs. Ever wonder why the stock market is setting records? One reason is the value of the dollar is declining along with Trump actually giving people some confidence to spend money.

Last edited:

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
obama did everything he wanted thanks to the rino's in office, especially boehner. The thing with obama is nothing he did was attributable to him. It was always somebody else, that's the liberals modus operandi.
You can't really blame that on Obama because after 2010 the house was in Republican control.

So Obama couldn't exactly spend us into Oblivion until the Republicans gave him a sign off.

Anyway, under Bush the deficit ballooned. Obama had a similar spending level but the stimulus he passed was a big ticket item.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
obama did everything he wanted thanks to the rino's in office, especially boehner. The thing with obama is nothing he did was attributable to him. It was always somebody else, that's the liberals modus operandi.

Well, the president only has so much power.

You can blame obama, or praise Trump, but in the end the president has little control over the economy. That's ultimately in the hands of Congress.

I'm not saying Obama is blameless for the debt increase, absolutely. I've think we should cut military and social spending, and raise taxes.

But the reason we didn't go into a great depression in 2008 was because, in part, the stimulus and tax cuts under Bush/Obama.

Those were the things that ballooned the debt under Obama. And yet, still a smaller proportional increase than Bush/Reagan.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's cheaper and more efficient than private health insurance and we don't control costs like they do in Canada, Taiwan, Japan, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Luxembourg, United kingdom etc and the rest of the developed world.
ALLLLLL of my relatives in England, Scotland, Whales, and Canader ALLLLL say they would rather use the American health care if given the opportunity

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ALLLLLL of my relatives in England, Scotland, Whales, and Canader ALLLLL say they would rather use the American health care if given the opportunity

That's just anecdotal though. Statistics and data are important.

Also, I don't know their specific situation or their experience with American healthcare.

Latest posts

Top Bottom