Trump to halt 'massive' ObamaCare subsidies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TJ, please
When you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging.
He is a Hole Diggin SOB, I tell ya..

k3QKzr4.gif

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife didn't wasn't old enough for Medicare when we retired, so she had been without insurance for about 3 years until she turned 65 last month. When she looked into insurance through the exchanges, the best she could come up with was $3000 per year in premiums and a $10,000 deductible, thus forcing her to spend $13,000 before she would ever get a benefit from the insurance. Since she doesn't have that serious of health issues, she elected to go without and pay the penalties.

So, with young people choosing to do the same thing that my wife did, Obamacare was doomed to failure as soon as it became law.
my 24 year old daughter's was not much better and all she needed was birth control.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol can I have statistics/data from a reliable and neutral source that says private insurance is more efficient than national health insurance
making one American pay for the health insurance of another citizen because they have failed to make responsible decisions is not anywhere in our compact with each other. The AFCA is un-American, which equals eventual loss of our liberty.
If you want to argue your Rights away because you are inherently scared to be a man and do the way the rest of have, go for it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom