Trump to halt 'massive' ObamaCare subsidies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have both.

Employer insurance and parental insurance

I get it son. What you don't understand is that you have the luxury to pick the better of the two. You don't know what it's like to be in the real world paying high premiums for a family. All you can do is quote what you find online. Again.. bless your millennial heart and it's ignorance.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have both.

Employer insurance and parental insurance

k3QKzr4.gif

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get it son. What you don't understand is that you have the luxury to pick the better of the two. You don't know what it's like to be in the real world paying high premiums for a family. All you can do is quote what you find online. Again.. bless your millennial heart and it's ignorance.

There was a time when I had no insurance, and it's my understanding of what that's like that has helped bring me to my view, son.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been paying taxes since I was a kid making 50 cents per hour and I feel everyone should pay their fair share of taxes from the very wealthy to the very poor. However, I am tired of my taxes used to fund politician's desires and lobbyists wants-especially when the politicians use my tax dollars to buy votes by providing benefits like "Earned Income Credit." the politicians could care less about the average American, they put the emphasis on illegals and seem to forget it is the taxpayer that keep this country on it's feet against all political odds. When it comes to illegals and taxpayers we are to go to the back of the line. Pelosi is threatening to shut down the government if there isn't a compromise on illegals brought into this country as a child ?DECA?
She is willing to hurt the citizens of this country to obtain the results she wants and that is favoritism to illegals! I'm sick and tired of politicians holding us hostage, we don't need half of the politicians in congress on both sides-they don't exactly do us any favors year-in and year-out. They are the worst blood-sucking, self serving people int his country!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never understood why any American thought it was a good idea to subtitize poor life style choices.
Why would anyone want to get ahead if everything was provided courtesy of the American taxpayers? Illegal immigration would trickle if we quit paying them billions to come into this country, no other country on earth is as generous to criminals as we are.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been paying taxes since I was a kid making 50 cents per hour and I feel everyone should pay their fair share of taxes from the very wealthy to the very poor. However, I am tired of my taxes used to fund politician's desires and lobbyists wants-especially when the politicians use my tax dollars to buy votes by providing benefits like "Earned Income Credit." the politicians could care less about the average American, they put the emphasis on illegals and seem to forget it is the taxpayer that keep this country on it's feet against all political odds. When it comes to illegals and taxpayers we are to go to the back of the line. Pelosi is threatening to shut down the government if there isn't a compromise on illegals brought into this country as a child ?DECA?
She is willing to hurt the citizens of this country to obtain the results she wants and that is favoritism to illegals! I'm sick and tired of politicians holding us hostage, we don't need half of the politicians in congress on both sides-they don't exactly do us any favors year-in and year-out. They are the worst blood-sucking, self serving people int his country!
politicians only do it because they have constituents like tristanjay that need a daddy for their entire life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom