Trump to NRA: You've Got a Friend in Me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://patriotpost.us/posts/48828
Trump to NRA: You've Got a Friend in Me
Political Editors · May 1, 2017

• The eight-year assault on your Second Amendment freedoms has come to a crashing end.”
  • “[C]ountless members of law enforcement are also members of the NRA, because our police know that responsible gun ownership saves lives, and that the right of self-defense is essential to public safety.”
  • “Our police and sheriffs also know that when you ban guns, only the criminals will be armed.”
  • “As your president, I will never, ever infringe on the right of the people to keep and bear arms. Never ever. Freedom is not a gift from government. Freedom is a gift from God.”

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope he keeps his promises, hope he doesn't go all Reagan with it

He has to be better than Obama(Co-Gunsalesperson of the Decade), Hillary(Co-Gunsalesperson of the Decade), Sanders, Biden, McAuliffe, Fauxahontas Warren, etc., etc., etc.

Last edited:

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He has to be better than Obama(Co-Gunsalesperson of the Decade), Hillary(Co-Gunsalesperson of the Decade), Sanders, Biden, Fauxahontas Warren, etc., etc., etc.
Agreed, but that's aiming awful low
i1285.photobucket.com_albums_a589_caojyn_86BF1EFF_2479_4687_B434_4B5FCE32C275_zps2xouub80.gif

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Off topic but .... years ago when we moved it Madison (WI) one of the neighboring communities was advertising for their race track and a "Midget" event. My wife sees the sign "Midget Racing!" and says, "That is so cruel!"
There is a bar in Broken Arrow that hosts an annual "Midget" wrestling event. FBT has secured 20 ring side seats. These are the dudes that get offended if you refer to them as "little people".

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There is a bar in Broken Arrow that hosts an annual "Midget" wrestling event. FBT has secured 20 ring side seats. These are the dudes that get offended if you refer to them as "little people".

In a previous life I had to deal with some Cubans. Large segment of Cubans that think midgets are hysterically funny. Didn't understand the comedic value ... then again I have never talked to or engaged with a "little person" or "midget".

Latest posts

Top Bottom