Trump's List: 289 Accomplishments in 20 Months

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump's List of 289 Accomplishments in Just 20 Months

And, the hits just keep on coming.

No wonder the left is apoplectic over him.

"The Trump administration’s often overlooked list of achievements has surpassed those of former President Ronald Reagan at this time and more than doubled since the last tally of accomplishments after his first year in office, giving President Trump a solid platform to run for re-election on."

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I work with guys that think the economy and job numbers are ‘fake news’ drummed up by the right.
No amount of facts seems to change their minds.

Which is even more mind boggling, because the "right" is only broadcast on FOX, so unless they're watching FOX, those facts are being reported on main stream media lol, which has zero to little right influence.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem is as I see it, most people are going to and from work, trying to make ends meet and when they get home they want to relax and the news doesn't always relax a person so they forego watching Lester Holt who is a liberal's liberal anyway. The other news networks aren't much better and FNC is going liberal also. We are limited on conservative news and that makes it even more important for folks to get out and vote this Nov, it's vital to our nation and communities.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Which is even more mind boggling, because the "right" is only broadcast on FOX, so unless they're watching FOX, those facts are being reported on main stream media lol, which has zero to little right influence.
Well,if I’m in the biggest game of my life, I’d like to see the other teams playbook. I watch a few hours of cnn and msnbc a week. I also have xm progress on my faves list in the truck. It’s absurd what they spew. CNN and msnbc report what fox says and then spins it with some liberal chit.
Xm progress is just full of vile people. The F bomb is dropped regularly and the hatred makes me feel that it’s only going to escalate.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
.....and the hatred makes me feel that it’s only going to escalate.

Oh, it's going to escalate all right. This is merely the warm-up. Wait for 2020. I predict riots.

I mean riots with burning buildings and cars, and people killed. Martial law in several cities, the works.

Hildabeast already stated that there would be no civility until Dems are in power again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom