Trump's List: 289 Accomplishments in 20 Months

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
If the Trumpster gets another SCOTUS pick after the Dems take a beating in the midterms followed by a Dem loss in 20, this crap will be off the rails.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
His greatest achievement, in my world, is pissing off a guy I know that's full Original Gangsta Democrat. He was on cloud nine prior to the election and digging at people, like me, that he knew supported Trump. Karma huh?
He hates Republicans with a passion. Hates Trump with a passion and hates my "make america great again" hat.
I've known this guy forever and he's been a twink forever. I put a Trump sticker on his windshield after the election and he lost a screw. Never figured out who did it.
Yep. That, to me, is one of Trump's greatest achievements

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well,if I’m in the biggest game of my life, I’d like to see the other teams playbook. I watch a few hours of cnn and msnbc a week. I also have xm progress on my faves list in the truck. It’s absurd what they spew. CNN and msnbc report what fox says and then spins it with some liberal chit.
Xm progress is just full of vile people. The F bomb is dropped regularly and the hatred makes me feel that it’s only going to escalate.
I have apple news in my daily feed that I watch. What is interesting they will have a breaking news bomb in title about Jared Kushner, (Trump's SIL) didn't pay taxes for years.
If you get down into the story, they break it down to legal deductions that liberals also use.
People only scan headlines in news feeds like this, and call it the truth. I've seen those headlines quoted on this forum by some of our liberal members.

Latest posts

Top Bottom