Trust ? Will you take the vaccine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I have separate email accounts and we registered individually. I received my email about 7:40 this morning and she got hers about thirty minutes later. There is not a drop-down on the email you received that might contain your spouses' name(s) is there? It seems like I read somewhere that if more than one person was registered from the same account, you might get one email to cover both of them. I'm mostly guessing because this whole system has been so screwed up from the outset and they keep changing the way they do things, and do not give good, comprehensive instructions about anything. You might trying calling 2-1-1. I tried it the other day but got tired of sitting on hold and hung up. GOOD LUCK!

Just checked and my email confirming my registration was sent this afternoon at 2:13 p.m......now we're both good to go and just waiting for the next email.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Court case

Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11, was a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court upheld the authority of states to enforce compulsory vaccination laws. The Court's decision articulated the view that individual liberty is not absolute and is subject to the police power of the state. 1905

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got lucky. Picked up my laptop for something entirely different just before ten o'clock last night. As I have been doing, I checked my sign-up link first. I don't know where it came from, but there was one slot open for a vaccination event at Oakwood Mall on the 22nd, and I grabbed it. Of course, the wife jumped online and there were no others available. I first thought that must have been a cancellation, but then I got to thinking .... I didn't believe Garfield County had held any sign-ups for events past the 11th. Hhhmmmm. I don't know, but I got a confirmation email!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got an email this morning saying I could now sign up for the vaccine. But the schedule showed no available appointments within 50 miles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom