Trust ? Will you take the vaccine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife just had her second shot. She said it made her arm a little more sore than the first shot.

Same, bride got her second on Wednesday. She might have been a little more tired than normal but she had worked four 12 hour night shifts on the COVID ward preceeding it soooo, I think she gets a pass LOL.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same story here.

Checking email this morning I saw mama and I both got a another email last night with a link to click to go book a vaccination site, day and time......probably had about eight or so site options and none had any openings.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would take the vaccine 7 ways till Sunday if it meant I didn't have to go through what I just did. I started off pretty mild but I crashed pretty quickly. I ended up getting the Monoclonal Antibody treatment and the hype is real as far as that is concerned.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don’t get medical advice from medical professionals, who is giving advice?
My point is just be carefull and get more than one opinion. In my case I had no option for a second opinion because GI Drs. are hard to find for some reason. I had a very hard time finding the first one and then didnt care for him so I had to find a second one.

Last edited:

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get my covid19 shot Tuesday morning. My brother, sister, next door neighbor, friends and medical personnel I know have all gotten it with very little side effects mostly a sore arm for a day.

Only thing that makes me nervous is it's the Indian Health Service that's giving it to me. If they offer me a blanket after the shot I won't take it.

okgunner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd listen to Alex Jones. I was messed up in the military over the flu, Hep B and later anthrax vaccines. Anthrax sent me to the hospital. Still I had to complete the series but a friendly doctor who understood "do no harm" gave me an exemption. For a so-called disease with a 99% survival rate, I'll pass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom